Ceg
06-21-2011, 09:11 AM
http://youtu.be/N5EtZ_Gjdco

compunerdy
06-21-2011, 09:40 AM
And I thought I drove fast.

RonThePartsGuy
06-21-2011, 09:13 PM
I've got most of the Cle Elum Ridge single tracks memorized in my "awesome" memory... but this one doesn't ring a bell.

I've put several miles logged (yes miles) on my bike riding between South Cle Elum and Taneum and Manastash... but I didn't recognize this trail when watching the 1st half of the video???

What is the trail number?

Fatboy
06-22-2011, 10:44 AM
I've got most of the Cle Elum Ridge single tracks memorized in my "awesome" memory... but this one doesn't ring a bell.

I've put several miles logged (yes miles) on my bike riding between South Cle Elum and Taneum and Manastash... but I didn't recognize this trail when watching the 1st half of the video???

What is the trail number?

Geez Ron I was hoping you could tell us.:dontknow: I'd love to run that trail, providing of course that its still accessible. :evil4:

mdmead
06-23-2011, 06:24 AM
Wow, how annoying was that?! (Sorry, I see no redeaming value to videos like that.)

RonThePartsGuy
06-23-2011, 10:27 PM
I can't say for certain I've been on that trail... but it looks like one of the easy ones that loops from the Taneum campground and back in.

If/When I get my bike going again, I might have to go up there and look for this trail.

Ceg
06-23-2011, 10:59 PM
I can't say for certain I've been on that trail... but it looks like one of the easy ones that loops from the Taneum campground and back in.

If/When I get my bike going again, I might have to go up there and look for this trail.Looks like an easy ride compaired to some of the others I have seen and told about.

RonThePartsGuy
06-23-2011, 11:09 PM
Looks like an easy ride compaired to some of the others I have seen and told about.
That trail ride looks cool and I really want to figure out where it's at... but there are a few others in this area that are NOT for the easily scared.

Fatboy
06-24-2011, 11:29 AM

If/When I get my bike going again, I might have to go up there and look for this trail.

Let me know when (not if) ya get the bike going again and we'll look for it together. :thumbright:

gasman
06-24-2011, 04:39 PM
At the end of the video it say's "Gooseberry Flats".

waycrazy
06-25-2011, 08:18 PM
Ron why dont you drop your bike off and I will get it ready to roll for ya.... That way you have no more excuses .:thumbright: