Thread: Parting 1990 F250 4x4 with 351W EFI

1990 351W EFI w/ harness & ECU (Needs to Go!)

I just picked up a 1990 F250 4x4 for the ZF5 and I'm parting out the rest. It has a running 351W EFI. Miles are unknown as the odo only has 5 digits (currently 23,621); it was a farm truck. Previous owner replaced the water pump and said that there is a small crack in the 'front cover'. I believe it is in the timing cover; it is NOT in the engine block. It has AC and cruise control. Axles are Sterling 10.25 and Dana 44HD TTB.

I'm asking $450 for the complete engine including all accessories, wiring harness, ECU, and anything else you want related to the engine (if I pull it; $300 if you pull it). Will consider trade for nice 8000lb+ winch.

For anything else, just send me an offer.

The trans, flywheel, and hydraulic clutch are NOT for sale. Everything else (including the T-case) is for sale.

Last edited by dclack; 07-11-2012 at 07:35 AM.

Drain a little oil out of the rear axle, if its clean/still semi transparent ill give ya $150 for it, if its metalic grey the rear end is shot. PM with details

Quote Originally Posted by St.Paulies View Post
    Drain a little oil out of the rear axle, if its clean/still semi transparent ill give ya $150 for it, if its metalic grey the rear end is shot. PM with details
    I have one guy ahead of you on the rear axle. I need to pull the cover to verify the ratio. I'll let you know what the oil looks like, and if he doesn't take it, it's yours.

Np , let me know, i dont care the ratio cause it will get 5.13's anyhow

It has 3.55s, so the other guy doesn't want it. Gear oil was clean; I'll pm you some pics. It's yours for $150 if you want it.

Engine Runs!

I dropped a battery in the truck and it started right up after sitting for 2 years! So prices on the engine are FIRM! With the engine running, you can see the crack behind the water pump, I believe it is the timing cover. You can come hear it run before I pull the tranmission.

What would you like to see out of the front axle? and the doors?

Quote Originally Posted by jeffs_62 View Post
    What would you like to see out of the front axle? and the doors?
    How about $175 for all of it? The manual lockouts are already sold, but I can get you another set if you need them.

Sounds fair. I will speak to our comitee and see if I can sell it to them. One of our plow trucks busted a front housing. I will get back to you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffs_62 View Post
    Sounds fair. I will speak to our comitee and see if I can sell it to them. One of our plow trucks busted a front housing. I will get back to you soon.
    Any word from the committee?

Truck is GONE!! Engine is still available though.

So, all I have left is the engine and I really want my garage back - this needs to go! The engine lift tipped over when I pulled it and as you can see below, a piece broke off the block. It could be easily welded back together if someone wants it. I'm pulling the front serpentine setup for myself but the rest is up for grabs (whole or pieces). I'll entertain any offers.

'97 F250, 7.3L PSD, ZF 5spd, CC, SB, 4" AFE intake, 3" dp, 4" straight pipe, 6" lift, 3.73 gears, D60 swap with ARB, 10.25ls rear, Glowshift Gauges and PHP tunes!

'73 Bronco, 302 HO, ZF 5spd, Twin Stick D20, D44 front, 9" rear, Detroits f&r

Do you still have the foam piece that fits on top of the trans for sound deading? If you're not going to use it in the Bronco, you want to sell it?
    James
    '88 Blazer, with some bolt on things

Quote Originally Posted by bobracing View Post
    Do you still have the foam piece that fits on top of the trans for sound deading? If you're not going to use it in the Bronco, you want to sell it?
    Nope, just the engine.
    '97 F250, 7.3L PSD, ZF 5spd, CC, SB, 4" AFE intake, 3" dp, 4" straight pipe, 6" lift, 3.73 gears, D60 swap with ARB, 10.25ls rear, Glowshift Gauges and PHP tunes!

SOLD!

Everything is gone except the T-case. It's a BW 1356 I believe.